Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Updates for tennis

I text the girls today to tell them that Peru's coach told us to sit tight at northwestern to see if it stopped raining before we left. I think some of them did not relay that message to you. I told them it's important that if I communicate something to them, to let you know, as I do not have access to my email (I still have a dumb phone) all the time. 

Anyways, the match with Peru has been rescheduled to Saturday the 27th at 10 a.m. I don't know what time the bus will leave, but I would like the girls to be at the NW courts at 8:30.

Also, here is the updated schedule for the next couple weeks.
Tomorrow April 24th- Practice
Thursday April 25th- Match
Friday April 26th- Match
Saturday April 27- Match
Monday April 29- Match
Tuesday April 30- Match
Wednesday May 1st- Match
Thursday May 2nd- Match
Friday May 3rd- Match
Saturday May 4th- I really hate to say this, but keep this morning open for a potential rain day make up. I promise you I wouldn't want this to happen, but if we get anymore rain, we have to have a day open to reschedule it, and if you look at the above schedule, there aren't a whole lot of available dates. So please don't get mad at me or try to talk me out of it if it happens. Make your appointments for the p.m. hours after 2, because I will not excuse you from a match, due to a school dance. I know that you may have already pre-arranged things, so I am just telling you now to be prepared, in case we do have to use that day for a make up. Other sports are already rescheduled for that day and lots of other schools have events on their prom days. I try to keep our events away from our Prom the best I can, but I can't make any promises with all this rain we have had and continue to have. 

Please communicate well in advance if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter. 

Thanks!

Coach Kristine Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment