Friday, April 19, 2013

No activity today, Saturday updates, HH reschedule


Update-Changes: As of now, our bus time to leave for the Varsity Invite tomorrow is 12:25. We will now only play Mississinewa and we have a start time of 2 p.m. Will let you know if there are any more updates.

As far as those who will be practicing tomorrow, I will let you know tomorrow, when I see what the weather is like on if there will still be practice.

 
With school cancellation today, I text the girls earlier that all activity for tonight is cancelled.

 
The Hamilton Heights match has been rescheduled for April 26th at 5 p.m. Please mark that down on your calendar. Bus will leave at 3:35.

  

I sincerely want to express that I hate how we have had to be so up in the air so often this spring. With an outdoor spring sport, we always have to expect some of that, but this is unreal. I am right there with you, in frustration of having to be “on call” with these changes. But, it is real life practice for these girls on plans changing and dealing with them with the right attitude J  I am always here if you have questions or concerns.

 

Thanks,

 

Coach Kristine Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment